Trinity Conduit Head, Cambridgeshire
Trinity Conduit Head is believed to be the conduit head built in 1327 to serve as the main water supply for the Franciscan friary in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. The conduit head is housed in a stone building within the garden of Conduit House. The water from the conduit head used to flow into central Cambridge in wooden pipes that passed underneath the River Cam. The monument is within the council area of Cambridge (Cambridgeshire).
Primary Name(s): Trinity Conduit Head
Place Type: Mediæval Monument
Historic County: Cambridgeshire
Lat, Long: 52.215208,0.091158662
Grid Reference: TL 4296 5950
Council Area: Cambridge CA (Cambridgeshire CA)
Strategic Authority Area: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough SA
Police Area: Cambridgeshire PA
GBPN ID: GBPN305224
GBPN URL: https://gazetteer.org.uk/place/Trinity_Conduit_Head,_Cambridgeshire_305224
Primary Name(s): Trinity Conduit Head
Place Type: Mediæval Monument
Historic County: Cambridgeshire
Lat, Long: 52.215208,0.091158662
Grid Reference: TL 4296 5950
Council Area: Cambridge CA (Cambridgeshire CA)
Strategic Authority Area: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough SA
Police Area: Cambridgeshire PA
GBPN ID: GBPN305224
GBPN URL: https://gazetteer.org.uk/place/Trinity_Conduit_Head,_Cambridgeshire_305224
Menu